Join us for a fun hour of futsal on Saturday mornings!
Right now we are working with Durham Parks and Recreation to provide this service. The current program is on Saturday mornings through Nov. 9. The total cost, payable to DPR, is $12 for city residents, and you can pay when you arrive.
These sessions are not competitive games. Instead, they are skills clinics, with the focus being on each child having lots of touches on the ball and building up confidence and skills in an individual and group setting.
Although the current program has a cost, we do sometimes offer free, donation-based programs.
No soccer shoes or shin guards are needed, just sneakers (adidas samba style are ideal) as we play on a hard surface.
- Ages: 4 - 6 year-olds; 7 - 12 year-olds
- Day/time: Every Saturday from 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM (U6); 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM (7-12)
- Location: IR Holmes Recreation Center
- Cost: $12 for the entire eight weeks
- Contact: David Fellerath, email@example.com
- Interested to help coach? We'd love to have help. Our request is that you take a short online course from US Soccer Foundation – contact us if you're interested.